- High-speed WiFi throughout resort
- Complimentary airport transportation to and from the resort plus local shuttle service to restaurants, shopping, business and attractions.
- 24/7 in-room dining from Azure
- Covered garage valet and self-service parking
- Complimentary self parking
- Personal check-in ambassador
- Full-service concierge
- Nightly turndown service
- Express checkout
- Wake-up calls
- Dry cleaning and valet laundry service
- Bell services
- Complimentary DVD library
- Use of Fitness Center, tennis courts, bocce ball, shuffleboard and horseshoes at nearby Ocean Racquet & Recreation Center.
- Meeting, Banquest and Ballroom space
- Oceanfront heated salt water pool
- Cabana rental on pool deck
- Kid's pool and fountain
- Luxurios "indulge" Spa
- Beach access
- Daily newsparper
- Oceanfront firepits
- Full-service Indulge spa
- 42" flat-screen television in king bed room
- 32" flat-screen television in 2 double beds room
- High-speed WiFi
- DVD/CD player
- iHomes that play iPods and shuffles
- Plush pillow-top bed
- Ultra-soft, 300-thread-count linens
- Doorless Italian marble shower
- Luxurious bath amenities
- Cordless phone with voice messaging
- Coffee maker
- Large in-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Plush bathrobe from Indulge spa
- Iron and ironing board
- Local and toll free phone calls
- Work desk and chair
- Azure / Azure Bar
- Palapa Poolside Tiki Bar
- Room Service including Cabanas
- The Cellar Restaurant (3.71 miles)
- Ocean Deck Restaurant & Beach Club (4.07 miles)
- Chart House (4.1 miles)
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. (3.8 miles)
- Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse (3.7 miles)
- Racing's North Turn Beach Bar & Grille (5.6 miles)
- Angell & Phelps Cafe (4.3 miles)
- Blue Grotto Restaurant & Nightclub (3.8 miles)
- Caribbean Jack's Restaurant & Bar (4.7 miles)
- Daytona Beach International Aiport (9.6 miles)
- Sanford International Airport (46.8 miles)
- Orlando International Airport (77.4 miles)
- Jacksonville International Airport (109 miles)
Directions to Shores Resort & Spa
95 / US 92 (International Speedway exit 261)
Take International Speedway (US 92) east all the way to A1A
(Atlantic Ave). Take A1A south to the hotel on your left
(approximately 4 miles from the A1A / International Speedway
Daytona Golf Course/Lodging Map
Click on the name of the golf course or hotel to see it on the map.
Shores Resort & Spa Reviews (3)
Add a Comment
Twanda (Stone Mountain - GA)
We had a very enjoyable time at the Shores Resort. The hotel is nice and the staff was very helpful and accommodating throughout our stay. We would choose this hotel again when staying in the Daytona area.
Carlton (Fort Pierce - FL)
The hotel was outstanding. Everything was perfect. We expected nothing else as we have stayed here before.
James (New Prt Rchy - FL)
The Shores Resort lived up to its 5 star rating ourgroup really loved it!
Oceanview Guest Room - 4th night free special if you travel between 08/12/19 and 10/16/19 And complimentary room upgrade based on availability.
Oceanfront Balcony Room - 4th night free special if you travel between 08/12/19 and 10/16/19. And Complimentary room upgrade based on availability.
Oceanfront Guest Room - 4th night free special if you travel between 08/12/19 and 10/16/19. And Complimentary room upgrade based on availability.
Riverview Guest Room - 4th night free special if you travel between 08/12/19 and 10/16/19. And Complimentary room upgrade based on availability.
Riverview Guest Room - 4th night free special if you travel between 10/21/19 and 12/29/19. And Complimentary room upgrade based on availability.
Oceanfront Guest Room - 4th night free special if you travel between 10/21/19 and 12/29/19. And Complimentary room upgrade based on availability.
Oceanfront Balcony Room - 4th night free special if you travel between 10/21/19 and 12/29/19. And Complimentary room upgrade based on availability.
Oceanview Guest Room - 4th night free special if you travel between 10/21/19 and 12/19/19. And Complimentary room upgrade based on availability.
About Shores Resort & Spa
The Shores Resort & Spa offers a warm and intimate boutique beach resort ambiance that is perfect for your golf vacation. Each luxurious room, renovated with new updated soft goods in the fall of 2014, offers a refreshing retreat with breathtaking views of Daytona Beach, the Atlantic Ocean or the Intracoastal Waterway. Chic furnishings, warm hues, Italian marble bathrooms and pillow-top beds help you sink into a relaxed and yet energized state of mind. As the only AAA Four Diamond resort on Florida's Central East Coast, The Shores Resort & Spa also offers a long list of luxurious guest services and amenities to ensure your ultimate comfort including a free-form beachside swimming pool, terrace and tiki bar. Indulge in The Shore's 2500 sq. ft., full-service spa with six treatment rooms and a complete menu of luxurious spa experiences, including the new Bamboo-Fusion massage. Azure, with indoor and alfresco dining, serves up delicious and tempting fare any time of day. There is also an oceanside-sundeck with outdoor swimming pools, Jacuzzi, beachfront cabanas, Tiki Bar, beachside fire cauldrons and miles of white-sand beach.
Shores Restrictions & Fees
- A mandatory resort fee of $20 + tax per room per night will be added to your reservation upon booking and includes: Valid 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2019
-Access to fitness center
-Access to the DVD library
-Local and toll free calls
-Use of tennis course, bocce ball, shuffleboard and horseshoes at near by Oceans Racquet & Recreation Center
- A self-parking fee of $17 + tax per vehicle per day or valet parking fee of $23 + tax per vehicle per day will be collected directly at the resort. Valid 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2019